● With a wide range of available technology due to the advanced high frequency inverter and IGBT power module, pulsed bias voltage power supply can effectively improve the film quality, lower temperature, increase adhesion, improve the deposition rate and the strength the homogeneity of film.
● Having the advantages of high efficiency, stable operation, small interference to the power grid, etc.
● The PHP arc suppression technology makes sure that users can control the quality of the film more convenient in the process of surface treatment. With the functions of voltage stabilization and ideal coup de foue, the power supply can effectively inhibit the arcing on the workpiece surface, and significantly improve the production yield, surface fineness and film adhesion of the plating pieces.
● DC / pulse voltage, pulse width and pulse frequency can all be easily adjusted on the panel.
● Power efficiency ≥ 90%
● The power supply can communicate with the host computer through the digital ports such as RS232, RS485, WIFI and so on, which expands its control function.
● With small size, light weight, high efficiency, fast response and good accuracy.
Input Power & Frequency (V/Hz) Three Phase and Four Wire
Output Current Range （A）
Accuracy For Constant Voltage and Constant Current
Rated Output Voltage（DCV）
Max Output Power （KW）
Enclosure Protection Class
This Series Products all Adopt The Touch Screen Microcontroller
Pulse bias power supply is mainly used in multi arc ion plating, magnetic filtered arc ion plating, DC magnetron sputtering coating and other fields. The main functions of it included: glow discharge cleaning on the workpiece surface, ion bombardment before coating, ion acceleration during coating, etc.