● The high power MF magnetron sputtering power source can implement the function of arc extinguishing reasonably and quickly on the basis of fully meeting the power requirement. And the power supply has perfect display and protection capabilities of under voltage, overvoltage, overload, overheating, etc. Also, it can sputter non-conductive targets and increase ionization rate to effectively overcome target poisoning and abnormal discharge.
● The power supply adopts advanced high-frequency inverter power supply technology and IGBT power module to reduce the output energy storage element, as a result, the coating layer is extremely dense and smooth.
● The PHP arc suppression technology makes sure that users can control the quality of coating layer more convenient in the process of surface treatment. Also, having the features of voltage stabilization and ideal coup de foue, the power supply can effectively inhibit the arcing on the workpiece surface, and significantly improve the production yield, as well as the surface fineness and film adhesion of plating pieces.
● The power supply offers three modes (constant voltage, constant current and constant power) from which to choose. Compared with the traditional constant current mode, the constant power mode can better ensure the repeatability of the coating process.
● The power supply can communicate with the host computer through the digital ports such as RS232, RS485, WIFI and so on, which expands its control function.
● With wide range of output power and frequency, the power supply can meet the needs of different process applications.
● Main parameters of it can be adjusted within a large range.
Input Power & Frequency (V/Hz) Thre Phase and Four Wire
Output Current Range（A）
Accuracy For Constant Voltage and Constant Current
Rated Output Voltage（DCV）
Maximum Output Power （KW）
Enclosure Protection Class
Constant Voltage, Constant Current And Constant Power Modes are Optional.Conventional Output: Constant Current
This Series Products all Adopt The Touch Screen Microcontroller
Performance Comparison Compared with the 30kw MF Magnetron Sputtering Power Supply
Maximum Power （KW）
Advantages of the High Power MF Magnetron Sputtering Power Source EP125A80H
● High space utilization of furnace
● Excellent arc suppression technology
EP125A80H adopts PHP arc suppression technology, so users can conveniently control the quality of the film in the process of surface treatment to get better film structure.
Users can replace the existing magnetron sputtering power supply with EP125A80H directly, and only need to replace the cooling system instead of replacing the cathode materials and magnetic fields.
● High power-to-volume ratio
High power-to-volume ratio makes the integration of equipment installation easier for users.
High power MF magnetron sputtering power source is widely used in plasma, physical, chemical, medical and various scientific research fields, it can meet a wide range of process requirements especially in vacuum coating equipment.