Vacuum grease refers to high vacuum silicone grease made of secondary processing products of polysiloxane. It is characterized by safe non-toxic, high physiological security, excellent heat resistance, good oxidation resistance, great stripping and electrical insulation properties. Silicone grease can be used in the temperature range of -50 ℃ to +260℃, and it has good lubrication effect on many materials such as plastics, rubber, wood, glass and various metal while it is non-corrosive to iron, steel, aluminum, copper and its alloy.
White and Translucence Ointment
Similar viscosity（-40,10s-1）P s.s
Operating Temperature Range
● Good water resistance ensures long-lasting lubrication and sealing in a humid environment.
● Excellent electrical insulation performance ensures the use safety of electronic and electrical products.
● It has great chemical resistance, oxidation resistance, dust resistance, radiation resistance, aging resistance, good chemical stability and long service life;
● With a wide range of operating temperature from -40℃ to 260℃, it can maintain the constant performance at a great temperature difference. Also, it is free of dry coking under high temperature and freezing under low temperature.
● With strong material adaptability, it can compatible with most plastic and metal. With features of tasteless, non-toxic, non-stimulated, it fully meets the environmental requirements.
● It is largely applicable to lubrication, shock absorption and damping of various machineries and precision instruments used in high and low temperature environment.
● Suitable for lubrication and sealing of glass piston and ground joint in 6.7x10-4Pa vacuum system.
● Suitable for lubrication and sealing in the presence of bromine, water, acid, base and other chemical media.
● Suitable for electrical insulation, anti-flashover, damping, dust prevention, anti-vibration, anti-water, demoulding and sealing.
● Suitable for lubrication and sealing of power switch, O-ring, automobile brake pump, petrochemical valves and other devices.