1. Check the position of oil level frequently and it must be adjusted to meet the requirements. When operating, the oil level should reach the center of the oil pointer.
2. Regularly inspect the condition of the oil, and replaced the spoiled oil with new oil timely to ensure that the vacuum pump is working properly.
3. The oil change period is based on the actual service conditions, whether it can meet the performance requirements, etc., and it is decided by the user's discretion. When a new vacuum pump is generally used to remove clean and dry gas, it is recommended to change the vacuum pump oil once in about 100 hours. After the ferrous metal powder is not visible in the oil, the oil change period can be appropriately extended later.
4. Under normal circumstances, the vacuum pump should be inspected after using for 2000 hours to check the aging of rubber seals, check whether the exhaust valve is cracked, and clean the dirt deposited on the valve plate and the exhaust valve seat. Also, all the parts inside the entire vacuum pump cavity need to be cleaned, such as rotors, rotary vanes, springs, etc. It is usually cleaned with gasoline and then dried. After cleaning the rubber parts, dry it with a dry cloth.
5. Clean up the pipes to ensure the pipes are unblocked.
6, Make test run after the re-assembly, generally make it no-load run 2 hours and change the oil two times, as a certain amount of volatile substances will be left when cleaning, please put the pump into normal work after normal operation.
7, Check the vacuum pump pipe and joints to make sure there has no loosening phenomenon. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if the vacuum pump is flexible.
8. Add bearing lubrication oil to the bearing body, and observe that the oil level should be at the centerline of the oil mark. The oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
9. Unscrew the water diversion plug of the pump body of the vacuum pump and inject the water diversion (or the slurry).
10. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and entrance vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
11. Move the motor to see if the motor steering is correct.
12. Start the motor. When the vacuum pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After seeing the proper pressure, gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load condition.
13. Try to control the flow and lift of the circulating water vacuum pump within the range indicated on the signboard to ensure that the vacuum pump operates at the highest efficiency point in order to obtain maximum energy savings.
14. During the operation of the vacuum pump, the bearing temperature must not exceed the ambient temperature of 35°C, and the maximum temperature must not exceed 80°C.
15. If any abnormal sound in the vacuum pump, stop immediately to check.
16. When stopping the vacuum pump, close the gate valve and pressure gauge first, and then stop the motor.
17. In the first month of working, the lubricating oil should be replaced each 100 hours. Afterwards, it can be replaced each 500 hours.
18. Adjust the packing glands frequently to ensure normal drip-out condition in the packing room.
19. Inspect the bushings for wear regularly, and replace if worn out.
20. When the vacuum pump is used in winter, it is necessary to unscrew the plug at the lower part of the pump body to let the medium out after stopping the pump in case of frost crack.
21. If the vacuum pump is disabled for a long period of time, the pumps must be disassembled, and the water must be wiped off. Besides, the rotating parts and joints should be greased and stored properly.