Vacuum equipment product classification and characteristics and how to choose the vacuum pump
IKS PVD,PVD coating machine factory.contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacuum equipment products can be divided into five categories:
(1) vacuum acquisition equipment -- devices that generate, improve or maintain a vacuum. Including a variety of coarse, low, medium, high and ultra high vacuum pumps and vacuum units.
A. Mechanical vacuum pump: rotary vane pump, reciprocating pump, slide valve pump, roots pump, molecular pump and liquid ring pump, etc.
B. Vapor flow vacuum pump: water vapor jet pump, oil booster pump and oil diffusion pump, etc.
C. Gas capture vacuum pump: titanium sputtering ion pump, cryogenic pump, molecular sieve adsorption pump and zirconium and aluminum air absorption pump.
D. Vacuum unit: it is a kind of unit composed of components such as generating vacuum, measuring vacuum and controlling vacuum.
(2) vacuum application equipment ~ various equipment applied in a vacuum environment (under the gas state of one atmosphere).
A. Vacuum coating machine: evaporation coating machine, magnetron sputtering coating machine, ion coating machine and plasma chemical deposition device, etc.
B. Vacuum smelting furnace: resistance furnace, electron beam furnace, electric arc furnace, induction furnace and single crystal furnace, etc.
C. Vacuum heat treatment furnace: quenching furnace, tempering furnace, annealing furnace, carburizing furnace, nitriding furnace and metallization furnace, etc.
D. Other vacuum equipment: freeze-drying equipment, distillation equipment, purification equipment, impregnation equipment, fruit and vegetable preservation equipment, transportation equipment, space simulation equipment, packaging machine and steel degassing device, etc.
(3)Vacuum measuring instrument an instrument for measuring the pressure of gases and vapors below one atmosphere.
A. low vacuum gauge (measuring range: 105-- --102Pa).
B. medium vacuum gauge (measuring range: l02 -- l0-1pa).
C. High vacuum gauge (measuring range l0-1-10-5pa).
D. ultra-high vacuum gauge (measuring range < 10-5pa).
(4) vacuum leak detector: an instrument for detecting the position or rate of leakage holes in the vacuum system or components. It includes high frequency spark leak detector halogen leak detector and helium mass spectrometry leak detector.
(5) vacuum valve -- a component used for regulating flow, cutting off or connecting pipelines in the vacuum system. Including plug plate valve, baffle valve, solenoid valve, magnetic tape discharge valve, diaphragm valve and regulating valve.
In order to better choose and use the vacuum pump, we have specially summarized the following points for attention, so that you can choose the right products. According to the actual situation, we should pay attention to these:
1, vacuum pump working vibration of the process and the environment has no impact. If the process does not support, should choose no vibration of the pump or take a series of measures to prevent vibration.
2. Know the composition of the pumped gas, whether there is particle dust or corrosion in the gas. When choosing a vacuum pump, you need to know the composition of the gas. If the gas contains steam, particles and corrosive gases, it is necessary to consider installing auxiliary equipment in the inlet line of the pump.
3, the vacuum pump in its working pressure, can drain the vacuum equipment in the process of all the gas produced.
4, the correct combination of vacuum pump. Sometimes choose a pump can not meet the requirements of pumping because the vacuum pump has a selective pumping, need several pump combinations complement each other to meet the requirements of pumping.
If the titanium sublimation pump has a high pumping rate for hydrogen but cannot pump helium, and the tripole sputtering ion pump (or the bipolar asymmetric cathode sputtering ion pump) has a certain pumping rate for argon, the vacuum device will get the corresponding vacuum degree.
5. Requirements for oil pollution of vacuum equipment. If the equipment clearly requires no oil, should choose a variety of pumps, such as: water ring pump, molecular sieve adsorption pump, sputtering ion pump, cryogenic pump, etc., if the requirements are not strict, can choose a pump, plus some oil pollution prevention measures.
6, the correct choice of vacuum pump operating point. Each pump has a certain range of working pressure. Therefore, the working point of the pump should be selected in this range is more appropriate, and can not let it work in 25~30mmHg for a long time.
7. What is the effect of the oil vapor discharged by the vacuum pump on the environment? If the environment does not allow pollution, you can choose oil-free vacuum pump, or the oil vapor exhaust to the outdoor.
8. The working pressure of the vacuum pump shall meet the requirements of the extreme vacuum and working pressure of the vacuum equipment. For example, a vacuum drying process requires a working vacuum of 10mmHg, the ultimate vacuum of the selected vacuum pump should be at least 2mmHg, and the best can reach 1mmHg. Usually select pump limit vacuum is higher than the vacuum equipment working vacuum half to an order of magnitude.
9. Finally, considering the initial installation price, operation and maintenance cost of the vacuum pump, choose the vacuum pump with high cost performance in combination with the actual situation.