1. The fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient of it is equal to that of pipe in same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Compact and reliable. At present, plastic is widely used as the sealing surface material of the ball valve to ensure good sealing performance. The ball valve has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy operation, quick switch, from full on to full off only needs rotating 90 °, which is easy to control over long distances.
5. Convenient maintenance and simple structure. The sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. It has a wide range of applications. Ball valves have been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, paper, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other departments, as well as people's daily lives.