1. Selecting the solenoid valve according to the pipe parameters: Size specifications (DN) and interface means.
(1) The size specifications of the pipe are determined according to the internal diameter of the pipeline or flow requirements.
(2) Interface means: >DN50 to choose the flange interface, ≤ DN50 is based on user needs freedom of choice.
2. Selecting the solenoid valve according to the fluid parameters: Materials and temperature.
(1) Corrosive fluid: Corrosion resistant solenoid valves and all stainless steel should be used.
Edible ultra-clean fluid: Food grade stainless steel solenoid valves should be used.
(2) High temperature fluid: To choose the solenoid valve of high temperature resistant electrical material and sealing material, and choose the type of piston type solenoid valve.
(3) Fluid state: There are gaseous, liquid, or mixed states. Especially if the caliber is larger than DN25, when place the order it must be distinguished.
(4) Fluid viscosity: Usually under 50cSt can be selected arbitrarily, if more than the value, the use of high viscosity solenoid valve.
3. Selecting the solenoid valve according to the pressure parameter: Principle and construction.
(1) Nominal pressure: This parameter is based on the nominal pressure of the pipe.
(2) Working pressure: If the working pressure is low, the principle of direct-acting or step-by-step direct-acting must be selected. When the minimum working pressure difference is above 0.04Mpa, the direct-acting, the step-by-step direct-acting and pilot-operated type can be used.
4. Electric select: Voltage specifications should be preferred as AC220V, DC24.
5. According to the duration of work to choose: normally closed, normally open, or sustainable power.
(1) When the solenoid valve needs to be opened for a long time, and the duration of the time is greater than the closing time, normally open type should be used.
(2) If the opening time is short or the number of open and close is few times, then choose the normally closed type.
(3) Some are used for safety working condition, such as furnace and kiln fire monitoring, cannot choose the normally open, and should be elected long-term power type.