1. Safe disposal and storage methods
(1) Closed operation, stored in a cool, ventilated storeroom.
(2) Keep away from the fire and heat source, and avoid contact with strong acids and halogens.
(3) Equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment.
(4) Storage area should be equipped with emergency spill equipment and appropriate containment materials.
2. Accidental release measures
Cut off the source of leakage, to prevent the inflow to the sewers, flood channel and other restrictive space:
Small leaks: Absorb or absorb with sand or other non-combustible material and collect the leaks with suitable containers.
A lot of leaks: To build a dike or pit shelter, transfer it to a tank car or a special collector, and recycle or transport it to a waste disposal site.
3. Fire extinguishing measures of vacuum oil combustion
Suitable fire extinguishing agent: CO2, dry powder, foam.
Special extinguish procedure: Firefighters should wear full body firefighting suits, wear self-contained breathing masks, remove flammable materials from the fire and try to cut off the source of fire.
4. Matters needing attention
(1) The windows for oil loading must be clean. It is strictly forbidden to be exposed to sunlight and outdoor storage. It should be kept in a dark, dry and ventilated place to prevent the mixing of water and dust.
(2) When taking oil or filling oil should be prevent the sundries from mixing into the oil to cause the wear of the pump.
(3) Different brands and varieties of vacuum pump oil cannot be mixed, old and new oil cannot be mixed.
(4) It is strictly avoided that the vacuum oil is mixed with other lubricants, and cannot be mixed with light oil; otherwise the vacuum performance will be affected.
(5) The vacuum pumps should be avoided for the removal of solvents, water vapor and corrosive gases, etc., it must be checked regularly and the vacuum oil needs to be replaced frequently.
(6) When replacing the vacuum oil, the oil used in the pump body should be exhausted. After pouring the new oil into the pump, the pump shaft will be rotated slowly. Clean up the residual oil in the pump chamber, and increase the cleaning times. Replace the new oil after the cleaning is completed.
(7) When the pump needs to be fully repaired, the parts of the pump must be cleaned with solvent or cleaning agent and then dry the parts.
(8) When mineral oil is interchanged with ester oil or other synthetic oil, the pump should be disassembled for thorough cleaning. All parts must be impregnated in the ester oil to prevent pollution.
(9) If the inhalation of chemical gases and solvents, contaminated pump oil affects the vacuum, it is necessary to clean the oil and change the oil.