1. Under normal circumstances, before connecting the gauge with system, please connect the unopened gauge and measurement circuit to check whether the gauge is normal, and then connect gauge to the system.
2. In the process of calibration, if there is a fault, for unknown fault, use an unopened gauge and try to judge whether it is a gauge problem or a circuit problem. If the system is working normally with unopened gauge, it means that there is a problem with the original gauge; if it is still abnormal with an unopened gauge, it indicates that there is a problem with the circuit, thus narrowing the scope of the failure.
3. Gauge should be installed vertically. Otherwise, the grid and cathode will be deformed during heating, degassing and baking. The relative position will change, which will seriously affect the measurement accuracy.
4. Before the filament is turned on, it is judged that the degree of vacuum in the vacuum system under test is less than 10-1 Pa, otherwise the degree of vacuum is too low, causing the cathode of the gauge to be oxidized and burned.
5. Before the reading, the emission current, zero point and full scale should be adjusted first. The specific steps are: emission current - zero point - fullness - emission current.
6. The ionization vacuum gauge only needs to be warmed up for 10 minutes to be calibrated.