Precautions before tool, mold, and die coating
1. The workpiece surface must be bright and not surface modified (such as chemical plating, nitriding, blackening, TD or CVD, etc.);
2. The surface of the workpiece can not have rust, corrosion, paint, glue, glue material;
3. Workpiece surface roughness requirements: general cutting tools, molds, and spare parts in the premise of meeting the use of demand, the smoother the better, forming surface Ra < 0.2um
4. The workpiece cannot be an assembly part, and the assembly part must be disassembled and coated separately; Screw, plug, etc. must be completely removed;
5. The workpiece has welding treatment, the surface should be thoroughly cleaned, no oxide layer or buried hole, and it needs to be pointed out in advance to evaluate whether it is suitable for coating;
6. Before coating, provide the schematic diagram or drawing of the area to be coated and the position to be coated (including which position must be coated, which position cannot be coated, and which position can be coated).
IKS PVD company, decorative coating machine, tools coating machine, optical coating machine, PVD vacuum coating line.Contact us now, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org