The coating process generally includes pre-treatment and post-plating treatment
The purpose of the pre-plating pretreatment is to obtain a clean metal surface in preparation for the final high-quality coating. Do the work of degreasing, rust removal, dust removal, etc. as follow:
(1) Make the surface roughness up to a certain requirement, and surface buffing, polishing and other technological methods can be used.
(2) Degreasing. Solvent dissolving or chemical and electrochemical methods can be used.
(3) Rust removal. Use mechanical, acid washing and electrochemical methods to removal rust.
(4) Activating treatment. It is usually eroded in weak acid for a period of time before activation treatment.
(1) Passivation. Passivation treatment refers to chemical treatment in a certain solution, forming a solid, dense, high stability film on the coating. Passivation greatly improves the corrosion resistance of the coating and increases the surface gloss and anti-pollution ability. This method is widely used, and it can be passivity after coating Zn, Cu and Ag.
(2) Dehydrogenation treatment. Some metals in the deposition process, in addition to its own deposition, will also precipitate a part of hydrogen, this part of the hydrogen infiltration into the coating, so that the plating parts brittle, or even broken, known as hydrogen embrittlement. After plating, the plated part is heat-treated at a certain temperature for several hours, which is called dehydrogenation treatment.
For more than a decade, IKS specializing in all kinds of vacuum coating application equipment manufacturing, dedicated to the research and development and production of vacuum coating machine, with the latest technology constantly produce meet the market needs of vacuum coating equipment, providing customers with customized technology solutions and equipment.