Plastic surface treatment - IMD（In-Mold Decoration）
In-mold decoration technology: the printed pattern of the diaphragm into the metal mold, the forming of the resin injection into the metal mold, the forming of the resin injection into the metal mold and the diaphragm, so that the printed pattern of the diaphragm and resin formed a body and solidified into a finished product of a forming method.
Foil Feeding/Positioning-Clamp Close-Film Vacuum-Mold Close-Injectin Molding-Mold Open-Product Remove
1. IML: no stretching, small surface, used for 2D products
2.IMF: high-tensile products, 3D products
3.IMR: remove the film from the surface, leaving only ink on the surface
Note: at present, IML and IMF are collectively referred to as IMD in the industry, that is, IML is retained on the product and IMR is removed.
1. Exquisite decorative pictures, pictures and signs are hidden inside, which will not disappear due to friction or chemical corrosion;
2. Graphic, logo and color design can be changed at any time without changing the mold;
3. The printing accuracy of three-dimensional shape products is accurate, with an error of ±0.05mm;
4. It can provide the window effect of text, text and logo with backlight transmittance and high light transmittance;
5. The function key bobbing is even, feel good, life can reach more than 1 million times;
6. 3d change can increase the designer's freedom of product design;
7. Compound molding processing to achieve seamless effect.
IKS PVD，Decorative coating machine，Tools coating machine,Optical coating machine.Contact with us now,E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org