1. Start-stop operation of vacuum pump
(1) Before using the vacuum pump to evacuation the unit, the vacuum pump should be started for about 20 minutes. After the oil temperature rises, open the suction valve of the unit and exhaust the unit.
(2) When the unit is evacuated, the gas ballast valve should be opened to allow the steam to evaporate in timing and to periodically open the drain port to release condensate (once every 20 minutes).
(3) In the process of operation, if the vacuum of the host is very poor, the extraction valve cannot run too large or too fast, otherwise the LiBr solution is easy to be drawn out in the pump.
(4) The condensate at the bottom of the oil damper should be discharged in time so as not to enter the vacuum pump and damage the vacuum pump.
(5) Before the vacuum pump is deactivated, the vacuum pump should continue to operate for 20 minutes after closing the suction valve of the unit, so that the water vapor in the pump can be fully evaporated to prevent corrosion in the pump.
(6) Only when the unit is confirmed to have non condensable gas, then start the vacuum pump to evacuate the unit.
(7) It is strictly forbidden to vacuum the unit blindly, so as to avoid damaging the vacuum pump and damaging the vacuum of the host.
2. Test the operation of vacuum pump limit vacuum value
(1) Connect the Mai's vacuum gauge with the sampling valve on the oil damper device.
(2) Check whether the valve is closed.
(3) Starting the vacuum pump.
(4) Open the sampling vent valve.
(5) Three minutes later to see the Mai's vacuum count (up to 30Pa).
3. Vacuum pump maintenance
(1) The vacuum pump must be used to specify special oil, otherwise the drainage performance of the pump will be reduced, the ultimate vacuum capacity is declined, and the service life of the vacuum pump will be shortened.
(2) Regularly replace the vacuum pump oil, observe the situation of the oil pollution through the oil level view mirror, and replace the pump oil.
(3) The oil level rises or color is milky white, indicating that the oil is emulsified and the oil drain bolt at the bottom of the tank is unscrewed to release emulsified oil or water droplets.
(4) When the vacuum pump is running, if the oil surface of the pump oil is below the underline of the red dot of the oil level mirror, the pump oil should be immediately replenished until the oil surface rises to the line of the red dot on the oil level meter.
(5) If the pump is not started for a long time, the vacuum pump should be inching several times before the vacuum pump is officially started, so as to avoid damage to the pump when the pump is started directly due to excessive load.
(6) If the LiBr solution enters the vacuum pump due to incorrect operation, the contaminated pump oil and LiBr solution should be released immediately, and the vacuum pump should be inching for several times to discharge the residual solution, and gradually replaced with a small amount of oil cleaning until there is no solution so far.