1. Preparatory work and precautions before starting
(1) Comprehensive inspection of mechanical seals, as well as the installation of accessories device and pipeline is complete, whether it meets the technical requirements.
(2) Static pressure test shall be carried out before the mechanical seal is started, check whether there is leakage in mechanical seal. If there are more leaks, should find out the reasons and try to solve it. If there is still no effect, it should be dismantled inspection and reinstalled.
(3) Turning according to the direction of rotation of the pump gear, check whether it is light and evenly. If turning difficulty or not move, it should check the assembly size is wrong, the installation is reasonable.
2. Installation and shutdown
(1) Keep the sealed chamber filled with liquid before starting. When the solidified medium is transported, the vapor is used to heat the sealing cavity to melt the medium. Before the start must be turning in order to prevent the sudden start caused the soft ring fragmentation.
(2) For mechanical seals that utilize a pump oil seal system, the seal system should be activated first. Stop sealing oil system after stop working.
(3) After the shutdown of the hot oil pump, the cooling water of the oil seal cavity and the face seal cannot be stopped immediately. Wait until the oil temperature of the end seal is reduced to less than 80 degrees before, and the cooling water can be stopped, so as not to damage the sealing parts.
(1) If there is a slight leakage after the pump is started, it should be observed for a period of time. If the leakage is still not reduced for 4 hours, the pump should be stop the operating of the pump and checked.
(2) The operating pressure of the pump should be stable, and the pressure fluctuation is under 1 kg / sq cm.
(3) In the operation of the pump, so as to avoid the phenomenon of taking the time to avoid sealing surface dry friction and seal damage.
(4) The seal situation should be checked regularly. During operation, when the leakage exceeds the standard, the heavy oil is less than 5 drops / min, and the light oil is less than 10 drops / min. If there is no improvement trend within 2-3 days, the operation of the pump should be stopped and checking the sealing device.