1. The long-term exposure of vacuum-coated products to the air and cannot prevent contact with highly corrosive substances such as acids and alkalis. Therefore, during normal maintenance, try not to use strong acid strong base or strong cleaning agent, such as toilet cleaner, paint remover and metal cleaning agent. Can use industrial alcohol and flannel gently wipe, if the surface is dirty, we must use weak acid and weak base solvent to deal with.
In addition, if exposed to a bad environment for a long time, or in contact with corrosive liquid for a long time, the PVD thin film is prone to fall off and other problems, such as swimming pool (containing fluorine), sea water (containing more salt), high temperature and humidity (steam) and so on.
2. When cleaning, do not use rough or sharp material to scrub the surface of the product, especially the mirror, use soft and not easy depilation flannelette to scrub, steel sand and drawing surface, to wipe along the grain, otherwise it is easy to scratch the surface.
3. If there is dust on the surface and it is easy to remove contaminants, it can be cleaned with flannel and clean water. For the adhesive component, use alcohol or organic solvent (benzene) to scrub.
4. If there are any contaminants such as grease, oil, and lubricant on the surface, clean them with a neutral detergent, ammonia solution or special detergent after wiping them with a flannel.
5. If bleach or acid is attached to the surface, rinse immediately with water and then soak in an ammonia solution or a neutral soda solution. Rinse with neutral detergent or warm water.
6. If there is rainbow pattern on the surface, it is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil, and it can be washed with warm water or neutral detergent when washing.
7. It is forbidden to use washing liquids, steel balls, abrasive tools, etc. that contain bleaching ingredients and abrasives. To prevent the residual washing liquid from corroding the surface and rinse the surface with clean water at the end of the washing.
8. The product is forbidden to contact with strong acid and alkali and other chemicals.
As long as we use the correct maintenance method, we can extend the service life of the product.