1. Check whether there is any loosening in the vacuum pump line and the joint. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if the vacuum pump is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe whether the oil level is at the center line of the oil mark, the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
3. Unscrew the water diversion plug of the vacuum pump body of the vacuum pump and pour or divert water.
4. Close the gate valve and outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
5. Jog the motor and see if the motor steering is correct.
6. Turn on the motor. When the vacuum pump runs normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After it shows the proper pressure, gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load condition.
7. Try to control the flow rate and lift of the vacuum pump within the range stated on the label to ensure that the vacuum pump operates at the highest efficiency point in order to obtain maximum energy savings.
8. During the operation of the vacuum pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed 35℃ of the ambient temperature, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80℃.
9. If any abnormal sound is found in the vacuum pump, the pump should be stop checking immediately.
10. When the vacuum pump is stopped, close the gate valve and pressure gauge first, and then stop the motor.
11. The vacuum pump will replace the lubricating oil after working for 100 hours in the first month and replace it once every 500 hours.
12. Regularly adjust the packing gland to ensure that the leakage in the packing room is normal and the leakage is appropriate.
13. Regularly check the wear of the axle sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
14. When the vacuum pump is used during the winter season, after the use of the vacuum pump is stopped, the lower water release screw plug of the pump body must be unscrewed to discharge the medium to prevent freezing.
15. The vacuum pump is out of service for a long time. All the pumps should be disassembled and dried up. The rotating parts and the joint should be coated with grease to store them properly.