Do you understand all this knowledge about oil-free vortex vacuum pump?
I. application and scope of oil-free vortex vacuum pump
Oil-free vortex vacuum pump is a new generation of oil-free vacuum pump. It has high compression ratio, stable pumping speed in a wide range of pressure, the performance of the international advanced level, the replacement of expensive foreign similar products. It will not pollute the vacuum chamber, will not cause environmental pollution around the pump body, but also in the vicinity of atmospheric pressure continuous operation, operation is very simple, to achieve green vacuum, energy saving and emission reduction preferred model. It is widely used in molecular pump connection, medical instruments, electronics, semiconductor, medicine, vacuum packaging, solar energy, vacuum drying and filtration, scientific research, analytical instruments, vacuum fixation, gas degassing, vacuum molding, leakage detection, accelerator, sputtering device, recovery device and so on.
II. Working principle of oil-free vortex vacuum pump
Oil-free scroll vacuum pump is composed of two involute spiral curve disks, namely, a static scroll and a moving scroll. Moving scroll for eccentric installation, the static scroll and moving scroll will form a moonbud shaped cavity. As the rotating vortex disk rotates, the moonbud chamber rotates inward and compresses, and finally exits from the middle to the air outlet. Continuous operation of the scroll plate, gas continuously from the intake intake, compression, from the outlet exhaust, forming a vacuum.
Step1. Inhale and seal the air in the volume cavity, and start to compress;
Step2. Continue to compress towards the central point in the volumetric cavity;
Step3. Compress the air to the center of the volumetric cavity, and exhaust is about to start;
Step4. Exhaust, end of a compression process.
III. Installation of oil-free vortex vacuum pump
1. Check the products
1) check the box is facing up and open it.
2) check whether the product model is the model you ordered.
3) check whether there is any damage. If there is any damage, a claim should be made against the carrier.
4) remove the inlet and outlet clamps.
5) check the packing list in the plastic bag of the product, and check whether the product name and quantity are fully packed.
2. The work environment
1) danger of electric shock. Install the pump in an area that is not exposed to moisture such as rain or steam. Moisture on a power connection can cause a short circuit that can result in personal injury or electric shock.
2) danger of explosion and fire. The installation area shall not be exposed to explosive, flammable gases or other related hazards. Otherwise, the pump may cause an explosion or fire.
3) at 5 ℃ and 40 ℃ environment temperature operation. Operating outside this ambient temperature range can cause fire, damage, or failure.
4) ensure proper ventilation. Install equipment in a well-ventilated area. Because the vortex pump is air-cooled by poor ventilation can cause abnormal overheating, fire or failure.
5) install the pump in the proper place. The installation area shall be protected from dust or corrosive gases. Failure to install the pump in proper place may result in damage or failure. The pump shall be installed in an area free from iron, gravel, abrasive or wood dust. Installation area, should make the pump from direct sunlight. Direct sunlight exposure can cause high temperatures and breakdowns.
The pump is equipped with lifting ring bolts for transportation. Lifting equipment with sufficient bearing capacity shall be used. Never stand under a suspended pump while the pump is being lifted and moved. To install the pump on firm level ground (less than 5 ° slope). The installation is not smooth and may cause failure. If the ground is unstable, then the pump should be fixed by the following method: fixed with a 10 8mm hole on the pump foot.
4. Electrical connection
Electrical connections must be made by a qualified electrician. Otherwise, electric shock or fire may occur. Disconnect the main input power supply before connecting the pump. Failure to do so may result in electric shock injury. Check the power supply and voltage before wiring. Three phase motor available in two voltage: 380V 50HZ; 440 v 60 hz.
IV. Connection of oil - free vortex vacuum pump and vacuum system
1. The inlet (flange) of the pump is KF40, and the outlet (flange) is KF25.
2. Generally, the pump inlet is directly connected to the vacuum chamber, but it must be clean gas.
3. In case of debris, water vapor and dust, it is recommended to use the following connection.
4. Install the isolation valve between the vacuum chamber and the pump inlet to prevent debris from being pumped back from the vacuum pump into the vacuum chamber during start-up or shutdown.
5, we recommend the use of automatic valve as the isolation valve, it is in the power failure to close, to prevent debris from the pump inside back into the vacuum chamber.
6. Install the filling valve between the isolation valve and the inlet of the pump. Open the filling valve during system operation to remove dirt and water vapor in the pump.
7, between the vacuum chamber and the vacuum pump, to use a clean connection pipe. We recommend that hoses be used between the pump inlet and the vacuum chamber so that pump vibration does not propagate to the vacuum chamber.
8. Ensure that the exhaust pipe is not blocked during operation.
9, ensure that the pump outlet pressure does not exceed atmospheric pressure.
V. Operation of oil-free vortex vacuum pump
1) before starting the pump, check the condition of each connection interface and seal it, otherwise it will affect the vacuum degree.
2) in the case of suction of hygroscopic air or condensable steam, the inlet shall be opened as described below to purify the pump prior to starting the pump.
3) after the pump is initially started or idle for a long time, it takes 6-8 hours for the pump to reach its limit pressure.
Close the inlet isolation valve and continuously run the pump for 6-8 hours. Open the filling valve 2-3 times per hour and vent for 3-5 seconds each time. But if the pump stopped in the middle, the moisture may enter the pump, the time required to reach the limit pressure will be extended.
4) when starting and stopping the pump, close the isolation valve between the vacuum pump and the vacuum chamber. Otherwise, debris may be pumped back from the pump into the vacuum pump.
5) when starting the pump at the operating temperature again, open the filling valve and empty it for 3-5 seconds before starting the pump. Otherwise, the pump temperature may become unstable, causing a fault.
Start the pump by following the steps below:
1) close the isolation valve to prevent debris from being pumped back into the vacuum chamber from the vacuum pump. Open the charging valve if it is installed.
2) switch on the vacuum pump.
3) open the isolation valve (close the filling valve if it is installed) and pump air into the vacuum chamber.
1) continuous operation of the pump close to its limit pressure (for example, the pre-turbine molecular pump) may cause foreign matter or moisture deposition in the pump and cause failure.
2) during operation, close the isolation valve and open the filling valve to empty for 3-5 seconds several times, so once a day, to remove foreign bodies in the pump.
3) in the specified in extraction steam humidity operation, inlet gas temperature must be lower than 50 ℃. When the steam humidity above 50 ℃, want to in the vacuum chamber between the pump and pipeline installation condenser or cold trap, in order to reduce the inlet steam temperature to 50 ℃ below. Suction of the steam temperature is higher than 50 ℃, failure may be produced.
4. Exhaust steam
1) during the steam extraction, the air inlet shall be opened. If the steam extraction is done by closing the inlet, the condensed moisture will remain in the pump, which will cause failure.
2) when the air inlet is opened, the noise level and limit pressure increase.
5. Purpose of air flushing
1) the amount of tidal air in the suction pump varies according to the temperature and pressure in the vacuum chamber. Suction of moist gas may cause moisture to condense in the pump. This residual moisture may cause the pump to limit pressure performance or failure.
2) when the vacuum chamber contains gas with humidity greater than 60%RH, the air inlet must be opened to operate the pump.
3) open the air inlet and run the pump to remove moisture, so that the pump can reach its maximum pressure.
1) continue to operate for more than 1 hour with the air inlet open after the steam is extracted and discharged.
2) close the air inlet or stop the pump immediately after the steam exhaust, then the condensed moisture will remain in the pump and cause failure.
3) when the machine is stopped, to prevent the debris from being pumped back from the vacuum pump into the vacuum chamber, close the isolation valve (open the filling valve if it is installed).
4) turn off the vacuum pump.
5) when the pump stops, the air is sucked back into the pump from the air inlet, and the pressure in the pump becomes equal to the atmospheric pressure. To maintain a vacuum in the vacuum chamber and prevent debris from being sucked back into the vacuum chamber from the vacuum pump, close the isolation valve leading to the vacuum chamber before stopping the pump.
IKS PVD,vacuum coating machine manufacture,contact:email@example.com