Dc pulse bias
1. High frequency unipolar pulse bias pressure on the workpiece, compared with dc bias, due to the existence of voltage interrupt gap, can effectively reduce the number of lighting, to protect the workpiece surface.
2. During the pulse gap, the accumulated charge on the surface of the workpiece can be neutralized, thus reducing the ignition caused by the accumulated surface charge.
3. The fast turn-off ability in high-frequency inverter technology can effectively reduce the energy released by each lighting, even in the appearance of lighting, also can significantly reduce the workpiece surface damage degree.
4. The ion energy deposited on the workpiece surface during the pulse gap is very low.
5. The film forming speed and quality can be improved and controlled by adjusting frequency and duty cycle.
IKS PVD company,decorative coating machine,tools coating machine,optical coating mahcine,PVD vacuum coting line.Contact us now,E-mail: email@example.com