Ceramic surface treatment-PVD vacuum coating
PVD(Physical vapor deposition): the process of forming a coating of a metal or compound with special properties on the surface of a workpiece by a physical or chemical reaction in meteorology.
PVD pre-cleaning - furnace vacuuming - washing target and ion cleaning - coating - cooling out - post-processing (polishing, AFP)
1. The material of the sedimentary layer comes from a solid material source, and various heating sources are used to change the solid material into an atomic state;
2. The obtained sedimentary layer was thin, with a thickness range of nm-10m (10-9~10-6nm).
3. The sedimentary layer was obtained under vacuum conditions with high coating purity;
4. Produced under the condition of low-temperature plasma, the overall activity of the sedimentary particles is large, and it is easy to combine with the reaction gas to obtain various coatings;
5. Thin sedimentary layer, easy to control multiple process parameters;
6. The deposition is carried out under vacuum conditions and no harmful gas is discharged, so it belongs to pollution-free technology.
IKS PVD，Decorative coating machine，Tools coating machine,Optical coating machine.Contact with us now,E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org