IKS-H750 Surface Metallization Coating Production Line
NdFeB(neodymium iron boron) Ceramic Chip Surface Metallization Coating Production Line, adopt magnetron sputtering process, deposit terbium(Tb) metal film or dysprosium(Dy) metal film on the NdFeB ceramic chip surface, and improve the performance of magnetron ceramic by diffusion treatment.
IKS-H750 production line, is Integrated in-line coating system,realized mass continuous production of small ceramic chip metallization coating, daily production capacity up to 60,000-100,000pcs.Suitable for the NdFeB magnetron ceramic chip surface metallization function films coating, such as sputtering surface modification films, like terbium(Tb),dysprosium(Dy) and aluminum etc. Production line adopts automated design, continuous batch production, high production efficiency, good reliability.
1. Mass and batch industrialize production,Batch metalization process.
2. Production line reduce the damage to the environment and human body.
3. It accuracy control the quantity of terbium (Tb) infiltrating and dysprosium (Dy) infiltrating, saved the use of rare material , Improved utilization.
4. Integrated in-line metalization process enhanced the depth of terbium (Tb) infiltrating and dysprosium (Dy) infiltrating, improved performance.
5. Integrated in-line coating system.Standardized and modular design，process module could improve and adjust, according to the actual production requirement, the upgrade of process and product is easy and low cost.
1. Effective Install Space：W7000XL23000XH1500mm
7.Sputtering:DC magnetron sputtering
2. Vacuum Chamber：W1650XL16400XH500mm
8. Rate of Deposition: <2.5µm per time, 0.5nm Precision
3.Loading Frame: W1050XL1050
9.Design:Vacuum chamber and process modularization design
4. Target Material: Twinned Target W110XL1050mm,or Twinned Target Ф110XL1050mm
10.Process:Flow gauge and Valve controlled process gas
5.Work-Piece:ceramic chip, thickness are 2-15mm
11.Power Source:380V 50Hz
6. Vacuum Rang: ATM-6X10-4 Pa
12. External Flange: KF16 and KF25
13. Vacuum System: Rotary pump, Roots pump and Molecular pump